Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throw Back Thursday & Winner announcement














     It's THURSDAY!!!!!  Woot Woot I love Thursday.  So much hope for the weekend and it's only a day away.  :)
     Lets talk a little.  School, baby, makeup, work, books, cons. etc.
I started back to school Monday and I'm SO excited about it.  I'm going for my educators license in Cosmetology.  I only have 290 hours left till I finish and go to state boards.  I took off mid November till just now for the birth of my little britches.  Can we stop to say that she's now 3 months old!  I can't believe it's already been that long.
     I'm slowly but surely getting my makeup kit together to start being a free lance makeup artist.  Still need to get some more foundations and few more things and it will just about be set.  I'm going to start by getting my portfolio ready.  I'm going to be doing make overs on my friends and recording it and taking pictures.  It's going to be so much fun!  My goal is to work in Louisville with the fashion photographers.
     Speaking of work. I will be starting back there as well, too!  I love being a stylist.  Always something fun to do.
     With books, I need to start reading more.  lol
This weekend Im going to Lexington.  Lexinton Comic & Toy Convention.  Yes, I'm a geek.  and I'm proud!  I'm dressing up as.....well, you will just have to wait and see.  :)

The winner of the Friday Freebie was contacted and we are currently in a lovely email exchange. 
Untill Monday, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments: