Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh LOOKY LOOKY!!!

Did a little hunting yesterday.

From OPI I found:
DS Coronation, DS amethyst, & OPI Ink
(In order)
This picture was captured from lachiva_5 on Flickriver.com.


You can find this and many more great photos at Metrobloggen.

This girl KNOWS how to take some great pictures!!! Check out The Swatchaholic's blog for more great pictures that capture the purple, blue and magenta of the duo-chrome!!

From Finger Paints I got a twofer:
Mistletoe Mischief & Top Coat
 Stop by and check out Polish Wasteland.  She's got some amazing swatches.


From Orly:
Royal Velvet
 Best accurate picture I could find.  Please visit AllThingsNails! to see this and many more beautiful swatches.




:::FYI:::
These are not my pictures, I DID NOT take them.  Links have been provided for each picture from where I found them.

No comments: