Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spaztic

Spaz number one:


Look at my daughters lashes.  BE jealous!!!

 Spaz number 2:
My manicure since Saturday.  China Glaze Tronica Collection-Techno Teal  Of course, my iPhone sucks.

Spaz number two part b
I got a new phone today, and WOW it really got the color!!!!





Spaz number three:
I found a new blog today to follow, yeah, duh, of course its polish oriented.
The PolishAholic, she has some AMAZING swatches and is currently having her "One Year Givaway"
She's giving away the entire Texas collection from OPI, a few from Misa Nail Lacquer, the second half of the Justin Bieber for Nicole by OPI, and some amazing dust hunting finds: China Glaze He's Going In Circles, Maybelline Colorama Ice Princess, China Glaze TMI, China Glaze Blk-Bla-Bong, OPI Red Dazzle,  OPI Black Shatter.  Check her out.

No comments: