Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas was in the air!

We had an amazing Christmas at my mamaw's house this year.  It was my daughter 2nd one but the first one where she was able to enjoy it and open presents, she was only 25 days old for her first one.  She got a whole new wardrobe!  It was very much needed.  I got a nail polish display, some make-up and two Anita Blake Vampire Hunter graphic novels.  I'll have to find everything, take some pictures and do a haul post.  Here are a few pictures of just the afternoon in general.

Just love this look!


Aurora and her Aunt Randa

:)

Playing Godzilla with her farm.

Her new blanky that her Mammy(my mamaw) made her.

Playing "peep eye" with her pappy(my papaw).


She gave up opening her presents after the third one so I finished them for her.

1 comment:

21SaraLoves said...

Oh she is precious!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com