Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year tag

So I wanted to do a tag to let everyone get to know me a little better.  I hope you all enjoy this.  I tag everyone who reads this.  If you do, could you comment below with your link so I can read yours. :)

1. What do you plan to do for New Years Eve?
Well, I went to my friend/co-workers house for a little fun.  We had a blast!!!


2. Do you have any New Years traditions?
I don't have any traditions.  My mom and mamaw put dry black eye peas in their change purses.  It's suppose to mean that you will be blessed with money for the year.  I tried it, but they would always get in the way. lol


3. Is there anything you love/hate about New Years family get togethers?

We don't have any family get togethers for NY. 

4. What was your resolution for the past year? Did you complete it?
My resolution was to be happy and to be the best mom ever.   I will always be working to be a better mother.  It's a never ending growth process where she teaches me something new everyday.  She is a pure blessing.   I actually was very happy in 2012, the Lord really blessed me.


5. What is your resolution for the upcoming year?
They are the same as last years. 

6. What was your favorite thing that happened in 2012?
I left my "paid by the hour" salon job to go to work as my own stylist.  I'M MY OWN BOSS!!!!


7. What are you most excited for in 2013?
Finding more out about my self. Blogging and reading.  Loving on my daughter every chance I get!


8. What are three things you'd like to accomplish in the next year?
1)Grow a stronger clientele base. 2) Blog more 3) See Jack White in concert!  hehe  I have to add a fourth!  4) Start my savings account for my Mer-Benz CLK AMG 63 Black series!!!!




9. What is your favorite thing to eat for New Years?
What ever I can stuff in my face!!!!

No comments: