Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Well Well, we survived the Mayan thing.  I put out an ad saying that if you wanted to give me your possessions before the end of the world I would be more then happy to take them off your hands.   I didn't get any replies! :(

Who all is ready for the new year?  *raises hand*  I AM!!  Vampire Diaries return along with BONES and most importantly The Walking Dead, granted that is in February but that is OK.

I'm looking forward to what this year is going to bring.  It's already brought me a new beginning on relationships!  YAY.  I'm looking forward to spending more time with my daughter.  I'm also looking forward to reconnecting with friends. 

And lastly, I'm looking forward to getting back into reading and posting here on the blog. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and had a legendary New Years Eve.

Love you all!

No comments: