Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Winter 2013 Fortune Cookie Soap, Soap Box

So I just checked the mail about an hour ago and had this beautiful surprise waiting for me!  I love that every three months I get happiness in a soap box.  :)  I'm excited to share this box with you as well. I do have one gripe. But it has NOTHING to do with the box but with my Post Office. I live in an apartment complex and our mail is delivered to our mailboxes by the parking lot. These are small boxes. Smaller then a P.O. Box. But for some reason they think that just because the package fits on their end means that it will come out on my end. I have to stand there for what seems like forever pushing and pulling and maneuvering the box to get it out. It makes me one very upset blogger. LOL.

I'm going to be using my $10 off copon that comes with your subscription box to get me some whipped cream body butter in the scent Sally.


 Sandy Claws
Exfoliating Body Butter
FCS says it smells like chocolate and chai.
I say it smells like cheap chocolate and oatmeal.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this smell.  It is yummyness.  Just the smell reminds me of a cheap fake chocolate sent.
 Jack
Bath Fizzy
FCS says it smells like notes of iced lemon and airy menthol, warmed by woodland moss and smashed cranberries.
I get the hints of menthol, but to me it smells like the old perfume bottles from Avon. Am I disappointed by this, NO.  I fully intend on using this bad boy.
 Sally
Fortune Cookie Soap
FCS says it smells like fresh breezes fluttering white cotton and dry crackling leaves held together by twine.
They got the description perfectly.  This is by far my favorite scent in the box.  It's so clean smelling.  I picture clothes pulled straight from the dryer when I smell this.
 Oogie Boogie
OCD Hand Sanitizer
FCS says it smells like a mix of smushed winter berries against a backdrop of sweet muted cinnamon.
What I smell in the container is berries and cinnamon, when I put it on my skin, I smell a sweet cinnamon, not a powerful cinnamon, but a sweet one.
Second favorite of the box.
 Lock, Shock, and Barrel
Bath Melt
FCS says it smells like frosted woods of pine and spruce warmed with hints of spice.
Well, first off, this is suppose to be the face of one of the little scary kids that keep oogie boogie but I seem to have gotten the wrong mold, cause I'm pretty sure that is the "mean Jack" face. You can correct me if I'm wrong on that, it's ok. I'm ok with that though because it still smells yummy.  This smells like something a gentleman would prefer but something that I would steal from him.  it has a unisex appeal to it.   Sometimes the spice's takeover but then sometimes I get a fruity smell to it.  Don't know where the fruity smell is coming from.   

 Zero
Dry Shampoo
FCS says it smells like sweet peppermint with a whisper of pumpkin.
They hit the nail on the head with this one.  It was kinda hard for me to smell it at first then I had a brain fart and realized that I could shake it in my hand and rub it around to get the scent.  Yes, I have those moments a lot.  I am 37 weeks pregnant.  Leave me alone.  :)
Christmas Town
Whipped Cream Body Butter
FCS that they did all four of the towns, I just have to tell you what it smells like.
 I don't like this one.  It smells like I walked into an incense store.  I just can't stand that smell.  Least favorite.  I wish I would have gotten Easter Town, I imagine it to smell like flowers and marshmallows. 

What's This?
Roll On Perfume
FCS says it smells like well, you have to guess it and tell them what you think it is and then you might get $50 FCS gift certificate.
I'm not going to tell you what I think it smells like.   BWAHAHAHAHAHA  
Just know that you need to get your hands on this scent because it smells so good that I want to eat it!!!

No comments: