Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

It's a GIRL!

Well you all at 756 am on Monday December 9th by way of c-section my beautiful Miss Annabelle Lee was born. She weighed in at 7 pounds and 3.7 oz.

She is doing wonderfully. She naps like a boss and eats like a horse.  Oh yeah. She has this dark brown hair that varies in length all over but doesn't get longer then an inch. Her eyes are a deep blue. We have a feeling they will turn Brown. Her daddy has Brown eyes but our other daughters eyes stayed blue. Only time will tell.

I had quit the experience this time. With Aurora I wasn't awake. Found out that it was because I had an anxiety attack after they gave me my spinal so they put me to sleep. I had another spinal and another anxiety attach but I was able to push through the attack and be awake for this one.

If you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will answer them as soon as I can.

No comments: