Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

I do what I want!

    I've been known to go a little over board on things sometimes.  For instance, when I became an independent contractor cosmetologist I went overboard and dove head first into the industry.  I bought all the different gadgets with out fielding my audience yet to see if it would be a service that they would appreciate and pay for.  The one thing that I go over board on is my fan girling.  LOL  When I find a character and/or actor I go to the extreme.  I become a little 9th grade girl who her Senior crush just talked too.  I am a blubbering idiot.  I imagine I look something like this.
     I haven't got to meet any actors/actresses.  I've meet authors before and I have acted just like above. Think about it.  I'm meeting the person who thought of my favorite characters and their stories.  It makes me pick their brains.  :)

     So you might be wondering who my latest fangirl moments have been.  It involves a Frost Giant, a vampire, and a hybrid.  :)  Enjoy!





No comments: