Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday


     Welcome to the first Teaser Tuesday of February.  I can't believe that it's February already.  I must be honest.  I haven't been able to read that much.  With Annabelle taking up most of my time and the fact that she is reluctant to being laid down when she sleeps makes it pretty impossible to hold a book and be able to turn the pages as well.  But what I have been able to read has been is from Darker Still, A Novel of Magic Most Foul by Leanna Renee Hieber.  I have been reading this book for almost a year now.  LOL  I got it at Dragon Con in 2012 when I was introduced to the author.  I only read about 10 pages when I received it then, then life happened and wasn't able to pick it back up and finish it.  I finally pulled it back off the shelf when Annabelle was born thinking that I would be able to finish it.  I've been able to get ten more pages read.  I'm setting a goal to have this book finished by Valentines!

     With that being said, here are you a few sentences from page 194.
     Shaking his head, he stated, "I cannot allow you to undertake such rish on my account, to descend into the very depths of Hell itself."
     "It's not Hell, it's the Five Points.  Though I have heard the two equated."
What are you currently reading?  Tell us below in the comments or stop over on our FaceBook page, "Like" us and tell us.

No comments: