Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My desk/make up area


Hey goddesses!

We are getting extremely close to my one year anniversary!!  I can't wait.  I have something planned for all of you!

Today I wanted to show you my desk slash make-up area.  It's an old school roll top desk.  I haven't even had it a month yet.  It's five feet wide and three and a half feet deep.  It's a beast.

Anyways, here are the pictures.  Enjoy.   If you want to know what any one thing is specifically just leave me a comment down below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


Yes that is The Lion King! :)
Front to back: Face, Powders, Eyeshadows 
Eye shadow primers, untried e/s and elf palettes.
Lip Gloss
Lip Sticks and tars along with l/g palette.
Eye liners.
My brushes.  These will soon be on my desk for display and ease.
All Urban Decay.  I have an obsession with them.
Two Faced
Luminess Airbrush foundation compressor along with the necessities.

No comments: